- one (1) 1.6 lb. ISO-100 - Orange Dreamsicle
- one (1) 1.6 lb. ISO-100 - Birthday Cake
- one (1) 1.6 lb. ISO-100 - Chocolate Fudge
- and one 1.6lb ISO-100 - Cinnamon Bun
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Daily Prize is $111.96 USD.
DYMATIZE NUTRITION ISO-100 NEW FLAVOR GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: Dymatize Nutrition "ISO-100 New Flavor" Giveaway ("Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the forty eight (48) Contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry ("Entrant" or "you"). Employees, contractors, members, and agents of Dymatize Enterprise, LLC, Bodybuilding.com, LLC, Liberty Media Corporation (and companies owned by Liberty Media), and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion, and Internet agencies contracted by Dymatize Nutrition and/or Bodybuilding.com ("Promotion Parties"), and members of their immediate family (including spouses, parents, siblings, children, and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same household with any such individual are not eligible to participate. Entrant must have a Facebook account. Facebook registration is free. In order to be eligible, Entrant must follow these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in ineligibility of Entrant. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SPONSOR: Bodybuilding.com, LLC located at 5777 N. Meeker Ave., Boise, ID 83713 and Dymatize Enterprise, LLC located at 13737 N. Stemmons Freeway, Farmers Branch, Texas 75234 (collectively "Sponsor").
- HOW TO ENTER: The Promotion begins at approximately 12:01 a.m. MDT on February 2, 2015 and ends at approximately 11:59 p.m. MDT on February 8, 2015 ("Promotion Period"). To enter, Entrant must visit http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/weekly-facebook-giveaway.html and complete the requested information. Limit of one entry per email address/Facebook user ID/person per Promotion Period; any additional entries will be discarded. Any other methods of entry will be voided. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, generated by a script, macro, or create various account to circumvent entry restrictions by automated means and/or otherwise not in compliance with these rules will be disqualified. Entries from the previous day not selected will be transferred to the next day's drawing. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant. Participation constitutes Entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Odds of winning depend on the number of entrants received. No substitution or transfer of prizes, except in Sponsor's sole discretion.
- PRIZES: Each day during the Promotion Period, one (1) randomly selected Entrant ("Daily Selected Entrant") will be selected from all entries received by 11:59 pm MDT to receive: one (1) 1.6 lb. ISO-100 - Orange Dreamsicle, one (1) 1.6 lb. ISO-100 - Birthday Cake, one (1) 1.6 lb. ISO-100 - Chocolate Fudge, and one 1.6lb ISO-100 - Cinnamon Bun ("Daily Prize"). The approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Daily Prize is $111.96 USD. Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded is $783.72. In the event the Daily Prize is unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the exclusive right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor will not be liable for more than the stated number of prizes. No substitutions, cash redemption, or transfers of prizes permitted by winners. Daily Selected Entrant is solely responsible for reporting and paying any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes. The Daily Prize will be distributed through the United States Postal Service.
- WINNERS NOTIFICATION: The Daily Selected Entrants will be notified via email and/or telephone when the decision is made. A failure to respond to the notification within seventy-two (72) hours may result in disqualification and an alternate Entrant being selected. All entries are subject to verification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. As a condition of receiving a prize, the Daily Selected Entrant may be asked to sign and/or provide documentation requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form, proof of residency, and valid identification immediately upon being chosen. If any document is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from the Daily Selected Entrant within three (3) business days of attempted notification, or the Daily Selected Entrant declines the prize or fails to meet Sponsor's requirements, such Daily Selected Entrant may be disqualified and the prize will either be forfeited or awarded to an alternate Entrant.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Promotion Parties are not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other promotion information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Promotion Parties are also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the promotion or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. Proof of entering information at website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All dates (if any) set forth in these Rules are approximate. All entry materials received will become property of Sponsor and may be maintained as part of Sponsor's promotion records. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted. Additionally, Promotion Parties bear no liability for acts of force majeure or other acts which interfere in the intended proper administration, operation and fulfillment of this Promotion. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering or attempting to tamper with the operation of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; to be acting with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Promotion; or to be otherwise acting in an unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw, or amend the Promotion for any reason without prior notice.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Any personal information that Contestants and Winners submit in connection with the Contest will be collected and used by Sponsor and their authorized agents to administer the Contest and award the prizes. Contestant's personal information may also be used to send additional information about Sponsor, their affiliates and licensees, in accordance with applicable law. Except as set forth herein, Contestant's personal information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone else, unless required by law.
- GOVERNING LAW: This Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Idaho without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Contest shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Boise, Ada County, Idaho, U.S.A. Contestant and Sponsor (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agrees to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Contest, and (ii) irrevocably waives any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.
- RELEASE: By participating, Entrant agrees (a) that Sponsor and Promotion Parties are released, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by Entrant against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to person(s), including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Promotion or any Promotion-related activities, including any travel related thereto and (b) except where legally prohibited, winners grant (and agree to confirm that grant in writing) permission to Sponsor and those acting under their respective authority the right to the use of his/her name, picture, likeness, persona, voice, image, biographical information and statements, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval, unless prohibited by law.
- WINNERS' LIST: After February 8, 2015, Entrants may request a Winners' List by mailing a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Bodybuilding.com, c/o Dymatize Performance Stack Giveaway Winners' List, 5777 N. Meeker Ave., Boise, Idaho 83713. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Facebook Clause: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering this Promotion, Entrant fully releases Facebook from any liability. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in connection with this Promotion and by Sponsor for contact purposes generally. As such, please direct any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion to the Sponsor.